• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

UT First Bronco Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Welcome! Everyone has such different interest and tastes in restomod interiors. I'd really have to crawl around in person to see if anything stands out. Personally I'd have a hard time paying $40k for a restomod with a carb.

X2.. Stay patient and wait for that right one to come along

71 CA Bronco

There was one for sale a loooong time here in California with a similar Linexed exterior for $20k. I'm not sure if he ever sold it. I personally would run from one with that much liner. It may be fine but could be covering a bunch of rust and damage giving you future heartache. I would not take the risk myself.

Man did I get off topic. I thought this thread started today. I'm getting old.

Buy the red one before its gone. He has put some dough into that one.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

RookieTruckGuy

Everyone is spot on with the rust factor. It's scary how much liner it has.

Thanks for the input.

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
Dude......listen to us for the love of God. That is not a $40K Bronco. That is a pig with lipstick and someone is trying to pull a fast one. Run!!

Status
Not open for further replies.