• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OK Battle for the u13 purchase!

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
His 0 button must be sticky. His Mom must not have gone into the basement lately to clean up after him.....

people are out of their minds

Hank

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Should I go look at it just for pics and giggles? Honestly though, how many here have ever laid eyes on a $60k pasture parked 66'? :) The leaves and the dirt covered windshield makes me think it was drug to the spot where it's at now shortly before the pics.

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
Should I go look at it just for pics and giggles? Honestly though, how many here have ever laid eyes on a $60k pasture parked 66'? :) The leaves and the dirt covered windshield makes me think it was drug to the spot where it's at now shortly before the pics.

I would go look at it then make him a offer on the school bus.

Mrjgp

LOL I logged in just to share this and you guys are already on top of it! These things are turning into Porsche 356's!

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It also has the rare "patina on the windshield" option.....

camp9k

WOW...mine has the rare see-thru rear bed floor...Im rich!

Attachments

• IMG_20170524_070314448_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170524_070314448_HDR.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 64