• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

50th Anniversary Bronco badge

rhodesbennett

Hi All, I know this is a long shot but I have to ask. Does anyone still have one of the 50th anniversary Bronco badges that they would be willing to part with? I have a 1969 Let me know your price.

Thanks, Dan.

Attachments

• s-l300.jpg
    s-l300.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 108

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Gonna be hard to pry that away from someone I think But good luck :)

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I just put mine in the display case, today as a matter fact:cool:

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
I have a few of the stickers left. Its not quite haveing the badge but if you cant find one pm me ur address. :)

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I was fortunate to win a sticker from FRANKO in this seeing that I missed out on the badges. Someone did second version of this and I did get one of those, its cool but not as cool as this one

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
I was one of the lucky one's and won a badge from Franko. The only way I'd sell it is with the rest of the Bronco, and that's not happening anytime soon!

Mark

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 69

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
I was also one of the lucky ones. My bronco is pretty attached to it, so it isn't for sale.

Attachments

• 20170424_125253.jpg
    20170424_125253.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 84

savage

Contributor
Bronco Nut
Loc.
Renton
I was one of the lucky ones to win one;D and mounted it on the glove box,

Attachments

• DSCN0121.jpg
    DSCN0121.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCN0162.JPG
    DSCN0162.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCN0170.jpg
    DSCN0170.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 48

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
With all the freeway driving I do I was considering taking it off of it's spot on the grille and putting it inside as well. Have a perfect showcase spot in the interior (custom aluminum wiper cover with gauges) that should do the trick.
I like it on the outside where it really shows, but I'm thinking down the road (literally) another 50 years or so.

I know all the fun stories your inquiry started don't actually help you in your search Rhodes. But it's fun to talk about anyway!
Good luck in the hunt.

Paul

savage

Contributor
Bronco Nut
Loc.
Renton
Hi All, I know this is a long shot but I have to ask. Does anyone still have one of the 50th anniversary Bronco badges that they would be willing to part with? I have a 1969 Let me know your price.

Thanks, Dan.
You can try to post in other bronco forums wanted Classifieds or craigslist, to see if anything comes up. Look on EBay. Good luck.;D

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
not the one you looking for .... on ebay now

Attachments

• BADGE.jpg
    BADGE.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 109

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I"ve met a lot of good people through this site and if your good to others things will come full circle around. If you do get your badge remember to pay it forward to someone else down the road what ever it may be!