• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Basket Case Bronco - 72

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loggerhead

Loc.
Conroe, Tx
Several years ago, I picked up this 72 with the hopes of rebuilding it and making it road worthy. Since the seller had the title when I bought the Bronco, I didn't really dig any deeper. My mistake. I got the thing home and started tearing into the build. Then for some reason or another, I decided to have a LEO friend of mine run the VIN. The rig was out of Arizona and came back as "unregisterable". I do not know anything more than that. When I discovered that tidbit of information progress came to a screeching halt and it became a storage rack inside my garage.

It was not running when I bought it, but it has the factory 302, axles, trans. The body is fairly straight. I have new floor pans as well as tail light housings and 2 tailgates. I have the factory fuel tanks. The hardtop is there, but has a fair amount of bondo from a previous owner. The hood was toast so it went away. There was a factory AC included when I picked it up. I had also picked up the lower portion of an Explorer intake and a PCM with the plans of going EFI.

Once I get all of the clutter off, I will grab some pictures and get them posted. I am not interested in the headache of parting this thing out. I want it gone.

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
Guys, this thread is over 6 months old. Let it go......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
So send him a private message instead of bumping a dead post.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
Is there a problem with asking a question about it on here?

It’s an internet courtesy thing. Are you new to the internet? You are bumping a dead thread. There are folks actively trying to sell broncos who would like their posts to remain relevant and and on the first page. Necro-bumping is bad internet protocol.

A couple of investigatory clicks tells me Loggerhead has not logged on to this website since 12/20/2017. Common sense tells me he sold the Bronco by then. But it definitely tells me he is not monitoring this website for sale ad that you feel necessary to bump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jakedog

I don't login in so I can "investigate" who is still using the site, or who sold their Bronco and who didn't. I was curious if someone on here bought it, and if they were able to get it registered.

Go be the internet cop somewhere else. I don't need your advice or guidance on what post I can reply too.
I definitely don't have to investigate to figure out what MP stands for.

Status
Not open for further replies.