• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early Bronco Sightings

Lawndart

Loc.
Wasn't there one like this in a desert in Africa? People speculating on EBs in Africa, then someone posted a photo of EBs being loaded in an airplane.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Wasn't there one like this in a desert in Africa? People speculating on EBs in Africa, then someone posted a photo of EBs being loaded in an airplane.

I remember that one. 67 or 66? Picked to the bare bones. Seems like maybe FRANKO posted it.

lol, right.. :)

It's abandoned in panamint valley ca. According to the peeps where I stole the picture ;D

R Moses

Contributor
Loc.
Corbin
Anybody on this forum have a white Bronco that was at exit 29 in Corbin, KY today (04-07) around 7pm. I was getting off the exit as it went toward 312. I was in my 75.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I remember that one. 67 or 66? Picked to the bare bones. Seems like maybe FRANKO posted it.

It's abandoned in panamint valley ca. According to the peeps where I stole the picture ;D

Well someoe Ought to save it :)

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru

I think it's in Panamint Junction, which is a few miles away. I took a pic of it in 2008 when we were doing our Death Valley tour. It was much more complete then.

Todd Z.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru

Yeah, that's one that Dan Grec (The Road Chose Me author) found in north Africa in his travels there. I contacted him about it some time ago and he was quite adamant that it was a RHD model and that someone from the US flew over and checked it out and verified it was RHD. No matter that you can tell quite easily in the pic that it's a LHD '66 roadster. I wanted to write a story about it for BD but usage rights for the photo were cost-prohibitive so I didn't go any further with it.

Todd Z.

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Catching up on this season of Goblin Garage and they are redoing this Bronco. Said they paid 21k for it from California and had it shipped to the UK. They had 43k in it total and sold it for 55k.
4fb5a4d844a11bf16a4a5851d038b3f7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
e5211c1c77e4392c2a79b36d4d9cd46d.jpg
922af4eddba0ad20bfbdc3262165d33d.jpg

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
not a bad looking rig.. big change after all the work

Catching up on this season of Goblin Garage and they are redoing this Bronco. Said they paid 21k for it from California and had it shipped to the UK. They had 43k in it total and sold it for 55k.

abn373

Contributor
Loc.
Charleston, SC
For a professional shop you would think Goblin Works would be able to get the flares on straight. WTH is going on with that front one especially. Wonder what else they half-assed on that flip.

Rbuddy98

Contributor
I don’t mean to offend anyone but that Bronco looked better when it was original with the rust then it does now. What’s with that folding light bar. Don’t the they know about LED lighting.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
They probably did not know what they were for, so left them open in case they found out later.
Or if the new owner decided to put it all back to stock!%)

Paul

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
For a professional shop you would think Goblin Works would be able to get the flares on straight. WTH is going on with that front one especially. Wonder what else they half-assed on that flip.

Good point... someone overlooked what most enthusiasts notice immediately