• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1974 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
when I used this dash in combination with the mohave heater - I ended up with a huge glove box. it is full width of the door and 12" deep - more room for stuff!

Hey, it only has to work for you, and whomever takes her home. My opinion doesn't matter, except to say it's not for me.

GLWS.

JGO

Contributor
Incredible build! I don't know how you can let it go for that cheap.

OP
OP
orohippus

orohippus

Loc.
Grass Valley
roger that

things happen - I just lowered the price again - I probably have twice that in it, waited 6 months, sad but it's gotta go

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Sure looks like a fun rig, are you avoiding eBay? seems like a Bronco like that would get some attention on there :cool:

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
never tried eBay - maybe i should look into it...??

I would, absolutely...you can set your bottom dollar price as your ‘Reserve’ but no one will know what your reserve is until someone bids that amount. But yeah definitely look into the seller fees and factor those into your reserve.

I love to see members’ rigs offered on here first to fellow addicts, but if it doesn’t move then I’d def try eBay...there are other options as well like bringatrailer.com? but I have zero experience with them.

OP
OP
orohippus

orohippus

Loc.
Grass Valley
I would like to say one thing about this daily driven totally cool truck: it is all documented and receipts of all that has been done for the last 8 years. about 25k miles maybe, since i have owned it...

Status
Not open for further replies.