• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1966 Half cab Caribbean Turquoise SOLD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

giantfuton

Gents,
I'm selling my 1966 half cab luber. If you've seen my thread, I've been trying to get honest feedback from forum members on what a good price would be. I started higher but I think my initial take on what the price should be was probably right so I've reduced it again.

This bronco received a complete chassis resto from Thomas Kincer at Krawlers Edge in TN (2015). If you're not familiar with his work, it really is excellent.

The stats on this bronco:
1966 Half cab uncut
170 I-6
Three on the tree
4.11 gears
2.5 in suspension lift
31 in BFG M/T's

You can check out my album which has a decent amount of pictures doing a walk around of the truck. This bronco was used like they were meant to be so its got dings, dents, and scratches and the usual rust issues (body only). I joked with Thomas that this was a "rust-o-mod" during the built process.

I think this would make a great driver for someone who is waiting to complete the resto or just continue driving it with the "heavy patina".

Anyway, take a look at the pics and if you have any questions then please let me know. I'm also a little flexible on the price so if you have a number in mind then just let me know.

Have a great day!

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

giantfuton

Alright fellas, I've posted it on Craigslist in CA now so heads up. Thanks again for the input from forum members!

giantfuton

OP
OP
G

giantfuton

1st Rodeo

I'm in Monterey (93940). You know..I gotta admit I have had this thing a loooong time and I've always thought that color was caribbean turquoise but the BAT ad referred to it as "Lunar". Now i have to recheck my VIN or make an eye appointment ?:?

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Should be a B for Caribbean Turquoise........... Lunar wasn't offered yet in 66'.

OP
OP
G

giantfuton

Ok I just checked and it is a "B" code...I knew I wasn't crazy.

VIN U14FL773608 as well...i can't remember what all that means but there you go

OP
OP
G

giantfuton

Thanks fellas. I guess we'll see how it goes. I hope I got that price in the right ball park but I think its pretty close to fair.

OP
OP
G

giantfuton

Well gents,
its been long enough and I haven't had any bites so i'm going to bump this with a reduced price.

$16,500.

Thanks for the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.