• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The best Bronco community on the internet

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
cool .... whats w. the funky hammer on your office wall ?

Notice the other props on that side of the garage? That's not a hammer, it's an ultra-rare example of a "hammera" for taking stealth photos where a camera would otherwise scare away the subjects.
Great for those dudeoir shots of carpenters in their natural environment. :eek: I think Maxwell Smart had one of those he kept next to his shoe-phone.;D And like the phone, it's supposed to be rendered inoperable when the cone-of-silence is lowered.

Great video Jon. Very high quality build.
And thanks x2 for the search method. (You too Jefe) I try to do that, but have obviously been doing it incorrectly and get mixed results. Now I know the proper way.

Paul

boonz28

Contributor
Hey Jon, love the videos.

Quick question, how well did the heating the door seals with a heat gun trick work? Do the doors close as easily as you'd like them to?

I've been debating whether or not i want to bother with door seals considering how everyone on here seems to be unanimously disappointed in the quality of all the seals currently being sold.

Thanks
Seth

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Notice the other props on that side of the garage? That's not a hammer, it's an ultra-rare example of a "hammera" for taking stealth photos where a camera would otherwise scare away the subjects.
Great for those dudeoir shots of carpenters in their natural environment. :eek: I think Maxwell Smart had one of those he kept next to his shoe-phone.;D And like the phone, it's supposed to be rendered inoperable when the cone-of-silence is lowered.

Yes sir.....

OP
OP
jonmelton

jonmelton

Hey Jon, love the videos.

Quick question, how well did the heating the door seals with a heat gun trick work? Do the doors close as easily as you'd like them to?

I've been debating whether or not i want to bother with door seals considering how everyone on here seems to be unanimously disappointed in the quality of all the seals currently being sold.

Thanks
Seth

Hey Seth, sorry I didn't answer this sooner. The heating the door seals didn't work great. It definitely helped, but not as much as I wanted. Still looking for a better option.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
And we're still going strong.. More members EB owners every week :)

NC-Fordguy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Bethel/Greenville NC
I've watched some of your videos. The direction your Bronco build is traveling is going to inspire alot of folks and is an awesome resource for those trying to figure the next step.

Keep up the good work!!!!

OP
OP
jonmelton

jonmelton

I've watched some of your videos. The direction your Bronco build is traveling is going to inspire alot of folks and is an awesome resource for those trying to figure the next step.

Keep up the good work!!!!

Thanks man!