• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN How to upload photos - Become a Contributor

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
You have to be a contributor or share via another photo sharing site

bamabaja

Contributor
Loc.
The Shoals
Anyone having problems uploading pics from IPad since last update ? No longer getting “upload photo” option.

The Far Side

Contributor
How long does it take?

Sent check for 2yrs ($24) almost two weeks ago. How long until I can utilize the site?

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Sent check for 2yrs ($24) almost two weeks ago. How long until I can utilize the site?
You're all set. Thanks for helping support the site!

Your check just arrived today. This time of year I check my PO box every day for calendar orders, so it must have just taken a while to get here.

Utah Bronco

Loc.
Sunset
Jon, I just upgraded my membership to Vendor but i cannot find any further instructions. I know the instructions say same as contributor but that is as far as it seems to go. Can you help.;D

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Jon, I just upgraded my membership to Vendor but i cannot find any further instructions. I know the instructions say same as contributor but that is as far as it seems to go. Can you help.;D
The only difference is as a Vendor you can post in the Vendor Forum and sell items here on the forum. The process of posting a new thread or uploading photos is the same as Contributor (see the first post in this thread for instructions). Shoot me a PM if you have a specific question about how to do something. I'm happy to help.

Thanks!

jerrybromley

Contributor
Yesterday I lost my ability to post photos...I checked and I still have contributor status. What do I need to do ?

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Everything looks good with your account. Do you still see the upload button, but aren't able to upload? Or is the upload button missing?

jerrybromley

Contributor
Thanks for looking into this . I just found that the " addition options " tab was minimized . I had not seen this before . Once I clicked on it I was OK ..Thanks Again

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
JON..I've got Mim trying to Load the app for the Classicbroncos.com on my phone.
She finally gotten well enough to attempt to help me .
Can you send me an E-Mail that tells me to log in here .. on my phone ..I've got several in the past . but she'd not felt like helping .
I do not have an I-PHONE . Mine is an Android..

.......Thanks ..
.....& I BELIEVE I'll need my user name Pa Pitt & my password . correct. THANKS .

Last edited by a moderator:

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
THANKS JON. I got on about noon. But I also had a busy day ... FARM stuff. & a MEETING w/ my CPA .
tough day I had to write a check to the IRS for $50340.00 .. SO I'VE JUST NOW 12.50AM GOT TO any thing fun for today.
But the New Web Sight is much better . &. I think now I can add a picture to my post.
I know tomorrow will be a big day also.
....I don't know how I ever had time for a town JOB.