• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

More Texas Meet & Greets Coming Up!

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
As we get closer to the Lonestar Early Bronco Club Round Up in April, we are having Meet & Greets in each the Club's different areas. A North Texas Area M&G was held in Dallas in January and the East Texas M&G was recently announced for February 18 to be held at Cottonwood, 3422 N Shepherd, Houston at 2:00. But wait, there's more!

Central Texas Meet & Greet
15701 Brenda St, Austin, TX
Date: March 3, 2018 at 1:00 pm

South Texas Meet & Greet
448 North Main St, Boerne, TX
Date: March 4, 2018 at 3:00 pm

We usually get 10 + Broncos and 25-30 people at these local M&G's. If you want to check out the Club, meet some LEBC members, and get prepared for the Round Up, please plan on joining us at one of the upcoming Meet & Greets!

Most of the discussion concerning the LEBC M&G's, and other Club activities, questions or information is done on the LEBC Google Groups mailing list. You don't have to be a member to sign up for the list. Instructions are on the LEBC web site.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Does LEBC ever do anything in West Texas? I'd join but haven't seen much west of Austin on your calendar.

Our West Texas area is based out of Abilene. But that might as well be East Texas to you!! My suggestion it to join up and start an El Paso group. Are there other Bronco owners in El Paso?

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Havre De Grace, MD
I've only found 3 out here, there is a group but its very inactive and haven't been able to start a meet. Guess I'll keep driving to AZ for the Stampede lol, if I can get the time I'll try and drive out for the Roundup.

CT

Loc.
Geismar
i am out in Austin/ San Antonio twice a month now for work already and will be moving my bronco (and entire family) to somewhere between Austin and Dripping Springs in late May.
Looking forward to meeting some bronco folks, glad to see a strong LEBC group there.

Ksm

Bronco Guru
I've only found 3 out here, there is a group but its very inactive and haven't been able to start a meet. Guess I'll keep driving to AZ for the Stampede lol, if I can get the time I'll try and drive out for the Roundup.

There's a few in the Alpine/Marfa area. I'm not sure if they're on this forum but I've seen them out there.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
i am out in Austin/ San Antonio twice a month now for work already and will be moving my bronco (and entire family) to somewhere between Austin and Dripping Springs in late May.
Looking forward to meeting some bronco folks, glad to see a strong LEBC group there.

We have a bunch of members and a lot of non-member Bronco owners in the greater Austin area and a number in Dripping itself. Let us know when you get here!