• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1977 Bronco Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
1977 Sport with all the good stuff. Specs:
302 V8
C4 Automatic
Dana 20 Tcase
Ford 9" rear
Dana 44 front
Disc brakes front
Power brakes
Anti sway bar
32x11.5 KM3s BFG
15x10 US Mag Indys.
1.5 leveling kit with Bilsteins in front

For sale and delivery outside of CA only. (No smog equipment)
Everything works including stock AM radio. I have personally driven 500-1000 Broncos in the last 35 years. I have owned 150-200. Just saying I know how nice this one is. It's smooth, it does not shake rattle and wander down the road like so many of these do (that's all fixable by the way). If you would like to talk about this Bronco or have questions please PM your phone number and a time for me to call you. I will add some more pics as time permits. I will talk to serious potential buyers in order. You can also call the main line at WH during business hours 8:30-5:00 M-F

Jim

Attachments

• bronco_engine_03.jpg
    bronco_engine_03.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 836
  • bronco_interior_01.jpg
    bronco_interior_01.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 791
  • bronco_interior_06.jpg
    bronco_interior_06.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 650
  • bronco_interior_09.jpg
    bronco_interior_09.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 598
  • bronco__exterior_01.jpg
    bronco__exterior_01.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 942
  • bronco__exterior_02.jpg
    bronco__exterior_02.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 802
  • bronco__exterior_04.jpg
    bronco__exterior_04.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 1,018
  • bronco__exterior_06.jpg
    bronco__exterior_06.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 717
OP
OP
WILDHORSES

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
More pics for you. Some of the areas that are prone to rust out and other random shots.

Attachments

• IMG_1147 2.jpg
    IMG_1147 2.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG_1148.jpg
    IMG_1148.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 455
  • IMG_1153.jpg
    IMG_1153.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 380
  • IMG_1160.jpg
    IMG_1160.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 379
  • IMG_1161.jpg
    IMG_1161.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_1151.jpg
    IMG_1151.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 370
  • IMG_1154.jpg
    IMG_1154.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_1157.jpg
    IMG_1157.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 384
  • IMG_1156.jpg
    IMG_1156.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 417
  • IMG_1158.jpg
    IMG_1158.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 362

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Dear Santa,
I know what I’d like to find under the tree....

That is a beauty.....

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Jim,

I sent this link to one of my Clients who I did a fuel injection conversion on his 77 last year....

He almost shit himself when he saw what Broncos are commanding today. His Bronco has been in their Family since day one....

GLWTS, worth every penny....

Here is his: (Dave did his paint too)

Attachments

• IMG_20170713_155008038_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170713_155008038_HDR.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 274

crab

Bronco Guru
I’m not positive, but this looks like the bronco that was for sale and sold in Florence Oregon during the 2018 Northwest Bronco Roundup?

No Hay

Bronco Guru
I’m not positive, but this looks like the bronco that was for sale and sold in Florence Oregon during the 2018 Northwest Bronco Roundup?

It does appear to have the Oregon custom "cultural" license plate background.

crab

Bronco Guru
If this is the ‘77 that I think it is, I certainly do not want to take away from the fact that it is a very nice ‘77. I believe it was a two owner. I believe it was the second owner that cut the rear fenders, added the tow mirrors, and installed front and rear tow hitches to launch boats. The seller showed me the pics before the fenders were “circumcised” ( I want to steal that term for an uncut if it hasn’t been used :) and I may have cried a little. We all have seen Broncos advertised for far more but rarely far less than what they’re worth. I would say with the market the way it is especially in California, this bronco is priced on the upper end for what it is. Jim has done a great job adding his personal touches which certainly gives it great curb appeal.
First of all I want to say I support Jim‘s valuation and highly respect him for being what I would consider the best early bronco vendor of today. (Very small margin between Tom’s and wild horses in my opinion and hugely miss the one one only “Jim” James Duff). And 1000 opologies if this isn’t the bronco that I think it is. So......I spent many hours looking, driving, and talking with the owner. Great guy, but as with most sellers, didn’t have all the answers to my questions. My biggest concerns were the floor patches and thick applied spray or rolled in liner. I honestly don’t think the floors were that bad and was more of a purpose then covering up...but? Also, obviously this bronco has been repainted. The finish is actually respectable, However, None of the trim was removed and was poorly masked with overspray on nearly every piece. Again, I don’t believe this was a coverup to sell, however, prevented me from buying the bronco at less then half of the asking price now. I have no regrets for passing on it because I would have done the same thing that Jim is doing which would have cost me time and money. The added parts and labor that Jim has added, truely makes this an awesome daily driver that anyone would be proud to own. I have not used the word “misrepresentation” and would not have spoke out if this was a general public add. But, feel that as a members only section, potential buyers should know those details up front. Perhaps the paint has been addressed or possibly repainted since I looked at it 5 months ago. If so, I would say it is underpriced. Please don’t flame me for speaking out, but as a long time early bronco enthusiast, I get worked up over things that most could care less. Again, thank you Jim for being there for all of us and who ever buys this bronco will be very happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.