• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NV 66 Ford Bronco U13 Roadster 4x4

mrdrnac

Contributor
My Dad ordered a 1967 V8 Bronco from the factory with the Doors on it, but no top, and had the Dealer install a soft top on it. It was a U13 model.

mburlew

Loc.
Springfield
Ford/Ford dealers had challenges in selling the U13 due to the impracticality of a vehicle with no doors and top. Doors and tops were added to get the vehicles sold.

Major Tom

Contributor
Ford/Ford dealers had challenges in selling the U13 due to the impracticality of a vehicle with no doors and top. Doors and tops were added to get the vehicles sold.

my u13 sat at the dealership for two years before it sold, nobody wanted it. a roadster in south Dakota not desirable

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
my u13 sat at the dealership for two years before it sold, nobody wanted it. a roadster in south Dakota not desirable

That's pretty amazing still, 2 years. My early 9/65' u14 didn't sell until mid 7/14/66 even. Who knew what they would be like 50+ years later lol.

jamesroney

Contributor
Loc.
Fremont, CA
This has been sold

This was sold as of 1/13/2019.

Not mine, but I was planning to look at it, and was informed by the owner that it is sold.