• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Master List of Build Threads

beastxxl1985

Loc.
biloxi
hello all my name is jeff i have a 1985 bronco lifted with 38.5 tsl love my truck i am thepresident of downsouth mud club we go muddin once a month i got 5.29 gears in it fully locked front and back just rebuilt the transmission about 2 add 3" life on the top of my 6" i have on it now will b a total of 9" when im done. if yall would like 2 c pics of the work i have done or the work im doin now let me know i will post thanks and look roward 2 some good chats with all

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
hello all my name is jeff i have a 1985 bronco lifted with 38.5 tsl love my truck i am thepresident of downsouth mud club we go muddin once a month i got 5.29 gears in it fully locked front and back just rebuilt the transmission about 2 add 3" life on the top of my 6" i have on it now will b a total of 9" when im done. if yall would like 2 c pics of the work i have done or the work im doin now let me know i will post thanks and look roward 2 some good chats with all

www.fullsizebronco.com