• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Master List of Build Threads

fkngiant

Loc.
Phoenix,AZ
the site looks great. Found it much easier to use. The only slightly negative item I can think of is that some of the pics are a little small. Also there is only one pic of each item and not multiples. But now I'm splitting hairs here.

LoCoFoMoCo

Loc.
Tacoma
LoCoFoMoCo's build thread

Heres 39 pages of me drinkin and buildin broncos. I am in the process of stsrting my own busness due to popular demand of the products i have been custom making for outhers. I just had a car on the cover of hot rod magazine that i had a hand in and thats helped alot. Maby you heard of it. It is the James Garner Goodyear Grabber Olds 442 That was raced in the 1970 baja 1000 by the actor James Garner. Im just a normal dude that likes building cool and extreme stuff like my new project coming up next year a full tube chasis race bronco for me since my son claimed mine. Enjoy thease pages and shoot me a pm or come visit me at LoCoFoMoCoRacing.com thanks Liam
http://northwestclassicbroncos.com/viewtopic.php?t=1789