• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mississippi Bronco Club

broncoman595

Loc.
Winnsboro, La.
Hey guys, i live in northeast louisiana. There is a place called catahoula recreation were i live that has good trails. I have been looking for other bronco owners around my area to start or join a club. If some of you don't live to far away, it would be cool to meet here and maybe do some trail riding. They have mild and some wild trails. I have a 73 sport that i would take threw the trails, but my wifes 77 will not. Will still bring it just for show. Check this web site out and tell me what you think. atvdirtbikerecreation.com

JROwens

Loc.
Raymond, MS
nice. we should all try to make the local events. i will be in a copper 75 with a black soft top.

Wish I could attend but have to go out of town this weekend.

Is anyone up for Superlift the weekend of the 22nd? I have done a lot to mine lately and would love to go!!!

74 Explorer

Wish I could attend but have to go out of town this weekend.

Is anyone up for Superlift the weekend of the 22nd? I have done a lot to mine lately and would love to go!!!

Between msorc.com and cmjc.com there are about 14 rigs going on the 22nd.

74 Explorer

I didn't leave til around 5 o clock. I stood the old bronco on it's bumper a couple times and the avenger never hicupped.

Bronco_69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Monette Ar
Ran perfect.. Not the power of th SB400 we pulled.. But it didnt flood on hills or hard bumps;D

Did the rain shower run ya'll off? I didn't see you after lunch..

we left after lunch. the mother in law had plans and we had to pick up our 18 month old. next time i will strap her in too :eek:

JROwens

Loc.
Raymond, MS
Finally made my first trip to Superlift this weekend and had a blast! Is anyone interested in making a trip up there in July sometime? Yes it will be hot as hell but not that bad in the shade.

trtlsoup22

We need to all get together sometime... I know there are plenty of broncos around here... I saw a real nice light blue one on hwy 18 in raymond about 2 months ago... It was real clean... I also see one in carpenter thats clean... Its always nice to meet up and swap ideas etc...

JROwens

Loc.
Raymond, MS
Saw some of them up there but didn't get a chance to ride with them. Spoke to a couple briefly after one of the heeps got put back on all 4. I was going with a buddy and his '71 Blazer but he backed out the day before because he wasn't ready. Wound up just taking my rig with a buddy for a copilot. Had an awesome time and did a few 4's...was scared to push the bar too much riding alone. It was real rewarding though after all the work I've put in. Anyway, I'm ready to go back and would be awesome to have some other EB's to ride with. Got the go ahead from the commander on a shop today so I'm making big plans for winter upgrades. Trtlsoup is finally getting his rig ready and may be up for a trip in July. Anyone else interested???