• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mississippi Bronco Club

trtlsoup22

Got the go ahead from the commander on a shop today so I'm making big plans for winter upgrades. Trtlsoup is finally getting his rig ready and may be up for a trip in July. Anyone else interested???

You better do something nice for the commander!!!......

Beamanager

Loc.
Greenwood, MS
There are three EB's in Greenwood besides my 66 and 69. I know one of the guys, and I feel sure we could get a crew to meet somewhere. I have a buddy that can drive my 66, so that makes three from here at least.

trtlsoup22

All we need to do is get a few interested and name a time and place... I know me and JROwens would be interested...

JakeAlex

Loc.
New Albany, MS
This is kinda quick but how about doing a meet and greet around ridgeland/jackson the night of the 2nd? I will be down for work and should be done with my meeting around 6pm. Ill be there overnight leaving the next morning to head back to north ms. I wont be in my ride but it would be cool to meet more owners...

caribbeanlivin

Loc.
Canton
I'm game. I'm in Canton, I know JakeAlex, let him take mine for a spin and he was hooked. Hooter's in Jackson off Hwy55 southbound?? Maybe we can get the girls to come out and take a few pic's in are Bronc's???

JakeAlex

Loc.
New Albany, MS
I'm always game for some butterfly shrimp from the "Hoot". That plus seeing some
EBs would just be an added bonus. Not to mention it will be fun trying to explain "hooters" on my expense report ;D

You guys just pick a time and I'll try to be there on time. My meetig will last until 6 and I'll be with my counterpart in her vehicle but I'm sure I can talk her into dropping me off or eating supper there.

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We did this a few years ago and only 3 made it. I was a little bummed, I made a special trip in from Texas expecting to have 10 or so there. Hopefully this time there will be a good turnout as it seems quite a few from the area are on this site now. I can't make it, currently in PA and will not be in MS until July. Look forward to meeting some of you guys at OCBR.

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113492

caribbeanlivin

Loc.
Canton
Well, let's set a time. 6:45ish???? Oh and any female bronco Ms. owners, we can swing by a Chip and Dales or however it's spelt and yall can go in for a minute. While us guys hang outside and salivate over our rides.

trtlsoup22

JayAre... Ill put some ideas in your wifes head.... LOL..

I should be able to make it too.. Ol' Blue drove like a dream today! What did you think of the progress??

JROwens

Loc.
Raymond, MS
JayAre... Ill put some ideas in your wifes head.... LOL..

I should be able to make it too.. Ol' Blue drove like a dream today! What did you think of the progress??

Ol' Blue is coming along...finally. Put those fenders on and give her some paint and she'll look real good. I think I might have to put some more cajun injector in my tires before getting her on the interstate to Hooters!