• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

Thunder Chicken

sandblasted and primed my grill

headn out now to work on the interior bed hitting a couple rust places and putn por on them then reinstalling rear seats

1970mule

Bronco Guru
made a place to put my mule emblem, on the front of the bronco, also put in a new flowkooler waterpump.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
0700 this morning:

1) Opened driver's door
2) Pulled choke out all the way
3) Turned ignition on - engine fired right up as always
4) Pushed choke in 3/16"
5) Walked across street to get newspaper
6) Walked back to garage and pushed choke in all the way
7) Took newspaper into house for wife
8) Walked back out to garage and got in driver's seat, closed door
9) Backed out of garage and drove it to work

Later today I will drive it home... repeat these steps 5 days a week. Some variations on weekends (different destinations)

:p

yjzonie

Loc.
Scottsdale, AZ
Going to air tires back up for street use and head over to TRLBZR's to get mirror mounts and going to see his phantom Bronco :eek:

Oh bye the way, it's 103 out right now

GrillMaster

Bronco Guru
I'm moving this weekend and the bronco (minus the back seat) is my moving van! Need to go fire it up tonight at my friends apartment garage where it is stored to make sure she's still running good. Have not been driving the last couple of months due to a short in the brake lights/blinkers. Good news is the new place has a two car garage. A slot for the bronco a slot for the fairlane! Need to find that short!!!

Sunny and 70 Degrees here, ocean temp 71, going for a surf!

Explorer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Raphine, Virginia
Welded in drivers side floorpan, welded the pass. side yesterday. I could post everyday on this thread. I work 7 day's a week on one Bronco or another.

Sbolt19

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Colorado Springs
I fogot to mention that this weekend I will be trying to find time to weld up my new family cage that rjlougee helped me bend up last week.

Russ

Loc.
Florence Al
I'm still preping for the new passenger floorboard. Lately I've been getting 30-45 minutes a day to work on the bronco.

fishindude

Contributor
I am going to put in new rear springs and do the 4x4x2 power steering box tonight.

wpaeb

Loc.
Clarion ,PA
Monday ----- lost the keeper on the passenger front brake for th 2nd time. Good thing the caliper is close to the wheel. Completely destroyed the long side front axle shaft and threw the rear drive shaft.
it was fun while it lasted:p