• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

Socal Tom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Diego, CA
Got it back from the paint shop yesterday, so reinstalling door handles, flares, wipers etc. Also putting some paint on the under carriage due to how crappy it looks against nice smooth paint.
Tom

AZ73Bronco

Loc.
Phoenix, Arizona
Wednesday, I got the brake lights working.
Thursday, passed emissions test and got her registered with a brand new AZ historic vehicle plate! It's pertty!:D
Today, putting on bikini top. It's freakin' hot here in AZ in the sun!:eek:
Tomorrow, I'll think of something, probably give her a bath.

texastreasures

What I did to my Bronco today?

Well not much. I said hello to my Bronco as I removed the rain water from the Bikini top. Then I was thinking damn I need to clean the garage and put this truck inside.
J

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
Hmm...I cursed at mine for not starting. She's been sitting for a while and I needed to move "Bertha", but she refused. I think she's starting to feel neglected since I play with my F150, "Thor", more than her.

zeeman1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Seattle
Adjusted, tightened and lubed everything and got it up on the trailer. Leaving for Team Trophy Challenge in 3 hours!

Steve83

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Memphis, TN, USA, Earth, Milky Way
Installed front recovery points (AKA bumper protectors) on Frank's. Carpeted the kicks.

Cleaned mine out a little, removed the grille guard & prepped it for some remedial welding.

Last edited:

fdezone

Loc.
Fredericksburg, VA
Figured out why she was making a high pitch noise every once in a while when I tried to fire her up - the starter was about to fall off! It was way loose! Re-wired the ARB compressor. I've some how managed to fry 2 relays. I've been utilizing 4-prong, 12V, 40A relays from the auto parts store. Did a systems check and all is fine... now. What gives?

Also did some minor fender trimming to keep the sheet metal above the bumpers. Hoping to do some wheeling either this weekend or the next - weather permitting. No more top (a side panel shattered last winter when it became brittle) or doors for that matter. She's a fair weather rider now! %)

Attachments

• DSC03840.jpg
    DSC03840.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 153
  • DSC03837.jpg
    DSC03837.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 189

crab

Bronco Guru
Fired up the '73 this morning. Loaded up the kids and my 15X10 vintage slots that I just acquired. Dropped the kids off at school and headed to Ralphs Wheel Polishing out in the valley (250 mile round trip). As usual, received comments from bums on the street to hot chicks in the parking lot loving the EB.
Also spotted a '75 ranger clone on the way. Wish I had my camera. I BS'd with the owner for nearly an hour on his $50K restoration. It was worth every penny:cool:

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I thought I was finishing up a auto c4 conversion untill I got in to test drive and 3rd gear doesnt work right .... now i will have to pull it all back out and do it over.

AGShelby

Loc.
San Antonio, Texas
Stereo

Bought a Stereo to fill the big hole in my dash. Went with the Sony boat/marine stereo with IPOD connector. Was 125.00 new, with free shipping.

SONY CDX-M50IP

Researching marine amps now - will probably go with some wake board speakers, too.

johnnybgood74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
boise, idaho
ive been sanding on my frame since last monday. should have the frame in POR15 silver by sunday night. then its time to start adding all the drivetrain components, brake lines and fuel lines.

Attachments

• frame.jpg
    frame.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 120

hdfx81

Gonna start stripping mine down today so I can get ready to paint it next week. It's already in primer so hopefully I can get it ready for paint in a week. I painted the half cab last week so thats all set.

Attachments

• DSC00145.JPG
    DSC00145.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC00146.JPG
    DSC00146.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 125
  • DSC00147.JPG
    DSC00147.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC00148.JPG
    DSC00148.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 103

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
good work guys, you are all so inspirational to me.....unfortuantly it's raining here pretty good right now...

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Shopping for tires and then going to tune her up some. Motor has a little miss and it's bugging me.