• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
This will be the official TV or Movie "Bronco Sighting" thread. If you've seen a Bronco in a TV show or movie post it here.

To avoid having these kinds of threads spread out all over the forums I'll merge any other individual threads into this one, so please just post here instead and save me the time.

Thanks!

Last edited:

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Bronco Movie Siteing

Watched "My Sisters Keeper" and a nice cut Bronco makes an appearance toward the end. Fair warning though, I cried more than once.

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Movie Sighting

Barely caught this one. New movie called "Love Happens" with Jennifer Anniston has a Bronco in the "deleted Scenes" section of the DVD. Looks like a '67 Blue Bronco with black Bestop Soft top.

Blue71

Last edited by a moderator:

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
Barely caught this one. New movie called "Love Happens" with Jennifer Anniston has a Bronco in the "deleted Scenes" section of the DVD. Looks like a '67 Blue Bronco with black Bestop Soft top.

Blue71

Andy, You watching them chick flicks again?;D

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Tom, Yeah boys..nothing like a chick flick and pizza on Valentines Day:) Actually she spotted it and I came running from the kitchen.

Andy
Blue71

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
Now I can believe that. You were in the kitchen finishing off the pizza, and heard look, Jennifer Anniston in a bronco. You were all over that;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL, A bronco & Jennifer Aniston, if that ain't a perfect combo right there. ;D

red71sport

Loc.
Knoxville, Tennessee
Andy, the other day I was in the garage and my wife started yelling and screaming my name, so I ran into the house thinking one of the kids was dying, she was watching "Charlie's Angels" the movie. Bossley was driving a bronco, she saw it an wanted me to see it. That has to mean I can add at least a Thousand Dollars to the bronco budget right? I mean if the wife gets excited..come on!

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Andy, the other day I was in the garage and my wife started yelling and screaming my name, so I ran into the house thinking one of the kids was dying, she was watching "Charlie's Angels" the movie. Bossley was driving a bronco, she saw it an wanted me to see it. That has to mean I can add at least a Thousand Dollars to the bronco budget right? I mean if the wife gets excited..come on!

Heck yeah Jim, I was thinkin the same thing:) If it was the newer version of Charlies Angels...That one they jumped was for sale a few years ago on Ebay. There were actually 2 blue Broncos made to look alike. The one on Ebay..was for driving scenes and ran. The other one was used for closeups and I was told had no tranny or motor and was towed behind a camera vehicle. A company like Movie Vehicles Incorporated or something in California was selling them.

Andy
Blue71

Last edited:

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
just saw the Bronco in "semi pro" last night....two scenes!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Will Ferrell, he owns an ABA basketball team..had it's moments....much better with the Bronco in it though

bronconate

Loc.
Edgewater
Bronco Sighting

Watching a show right now call "I almost got away with it" on investigation discovery. Contract Killer is driving a Dark green cut bronco. Black fenders/black soft top. Its actually what is leading to him being caught. I guess all Bronco drivers arent such great guys.