• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

bobzilla

Loc.
Riverside, ca
ha and i looked like an idiot in the theater today and when this trailer came on I rather loudly hollered bronco. The wife gave me the LOOK.

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Bronco Sighting

just saw the commercial for "Justified" on FX...Saw a blue Bronco as he was launching an RPG backwards through the windows...

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I saw that too. Looked like it had the beltline chrome trim on the tailgate.

Blue71

HavaBronco

Loc.
Lake Havasu City
I am looking forward to that show, FX is becoming the tv channel home of Early Broncos:cool:. I really like the one the police cheif drives on Sons Of Anarchy.
Chuck

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
EB Movie Sighting

I don't know if anyone has posted about this yet (sorry if repeat)...

I could have swore that I saw a blue uncut bronco on a trailer or rollback in the new movie Valentine's Day.

Anybody else seen this?

mavereq

Bronco Guru
i saw a really nice looking red halfcab in the final fight scene of "never back down"

the movie was complete shat but seeing that made it worth the two hours of my life i'll never get back. it has me thinking i might paint mine red.

gearida

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newburgh, IN
I saw Valentines Day last night and missed the sighting, dang. I spent too much time looking at the '67 convertable bug. Oh and the nice looking chicks.

TRSmith99

Loc.
Oakland
Lost...?

If anyone watches LOST, the TV Series, Jack Shepared has an EB in the parallel life he's living in LA. Looks to me like a 68 or 69. Hard to tell the color - some scenes it looks brown-ish, some it looks gold-ish, some it looks green-ish.

TR-

Chief Master Sergeant

Contributor
Retired U.S. Air Force
Bronco Sighting on ESPN (K.I.S.S.)

Anyone see the Bronco in the ESPN story on the band K.I.S.S. from 1976? Not sure when it aired in the states, but it's been running all day here in the desert.