• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

Chief Master Sergeant

Contributor
Retired U.S. Air Force
No, I saw the scout too, in the beginning of the story. During the homecoming parade, after Paul Stanley says he wonders if the Mayor will get reelected with KISS makeup on there's a shot of a Bronco off to the left of Gene Simmons.

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah looks like a red one with a white top possibly.

Blue71
No, I saw the scout too, in the beginning of the story. During the homecoming parade, after Paul Stanley says he wonders if the Mayor will get reelected with KISS makeup on there's a shot of a Bronco off to the left of Gene Simmons.

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Yup, I saw it. Had to look twice but it is there. Good eyes indeed!

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
Two of my favorite things in the world: Broncos and KISS! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

mustangtoby

Bronco Guru
Loc.
southwest Colorado
Bronco movie sighting

Just saw the preview, movie called The Box. Just a glimpse of an EB before it gets hit by a train. Movie looked pretty good until that happened.%)

abielenberg

Loc.
Parker, CO
i saw that too. I also just watched the movie "never back down" and theres a really nice red half cab in it towards the end.

66fora69er

Contributor
I'm sure some of you watch Lost. Jack drives a nice brown EB. Gets quite a bit of screen time on some episodes

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Finally caught the movie over the past weekend... Little weird

Revelation

Bronco Guru
WOW you guys sure missed a bunch in that trailer. Looks Bronco heavey!

Last edited by a moderator: