• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN New GARAGE feature. Show off your Bronco!

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I've just added a new Garage feature on the site. It lets you show off your Bronco by creating a Garage page that includes photos, specs, history, etc. And accessing member's garages is as simple as clicking the "Garage" link to the left on any of their posts. At a glance you'll be able to view their Broncos and then click one for more detailed info and photos. See the "Garage" link to the left for an example.
garage-dropdown-small.gif

How to start your Garage:

To add a new vehicle to your Garage go to your User CP (link in the upper left). On that page you'll see a new Garage section to your left. Click "Add Vehicle" and start filling out the info. There are 7 sections with up to 3 photos per section. Fill out as much or as little as you like. The very first image (called "garage image") will be the thumbnail used to represent your garage. To add photos click "Add Image" to the right and then browse for the photo on your computer.
garage-add-vehicle.gif

How to edit your Garage:

If you want to change or delete a vehicle already in your Garage you would click on "Manage Garage", which is in the same area as "Add Vehicle". You'll then see a list of vehicles in your Garage, which you can edit or deleted as needed.

How to view other Garages:

In addition to clicking the "Garage" link next to each member's posts, you can also browse the Garage using the "Garage" link in the top navigation bar. You have a few viewing options like browse by username, recently added, most popular, etc. You can also do an advanced search, which allows you to sort by year, color, etc.

I hope everyone enjoys this new feature. I think it will be a great way to show off our Broncos and get to know each other's rigs better.

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
That's awesome Jon!!! Thanks for all that you do!

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This is a great feature. I just need to get more updated pictures. Thanks Admin.

Eugene

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I like it, better than trying to put all the info at the bottom of your sig

thesnake

Bronco Guru
Thank You Jon!!! I am still in awe at how far classic broncos has come. I remember going to your old site for your tech articles. You should be proud of what you've created!!!

John

Pokey71

Bronco Guru
Need to upload better pics when I get to my computer.

Pretty cool idea.