• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN New GARAGE feature. Show off your Bronco!

CA_bronco

Contributor
cool tools....thanks
no way i can ignore the work i need to do now..

Unknown

Contributor
This is sweet! At least I'll have one garage that's nice.

mudford

Loc.
Midland, MI
Thanks Jon, I just got mine done. Great feature.

If you aren't a contributor, what are you waiting for? This is another example of the work and thought that Jon puts in for all of us, to make this site great.

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Did mine - Wish it was that easy to build one in my backyard. ;)

jcpetrson

Great feature. I'm using it to pick out the color to paint. It would be great if you could search by year and other options.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
You can search by year. Click on "Garage" then "Advanced Search". You can also search for options by typing in to each section. But you'd have to match the wording that the person used when they entered their info. That can get a little tricky.

jcpetrson

You can search by year. Click on "Garage" then "Advanced Search". You can also search for options by typing in to each section. But you'd have to match the wording that the person used when they entered their info. That can get a little tricky.

You are correct! Thanks for the tip.

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Finally took the time to do this.
Very good addition to the site.