• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN New GARAGE feature. Show off your Bronco!

Geiri

Loc.
Iceland
This is one of my Bronco's His name is "Forni", Meaning the ancient one. He stared in the John Bronco movie as Johns, Bronco in Iceland. It's is seen in the beginning and the end of the movie. Fact's of fun I paid 1000$ for the Bronco here in Iceland and after some fixing landed the role in the movie and got paid 1200$

It's a daily driver.
On new years day 2019 our water well pump broke. Placed 295.275591 feet below ground... It was not an plug and play kind of thing. Pump got stuck and %) So going to town and getting 1000L of water was his job for 52 weeks. He pulled home 52tons of water that year or about 104 000 pounds. Always reliable.

I might introduce myself I am Asgeir, the son of Saemundur, a Bronco enthusiast from Iceland. I am on Instagram as "Broncos of Iceland" with the sole purpose of promoting the great heritage of Early Ford Broncos in Iceland. We had thousands of Broncos here.

Attachments

• FORNI HALLG.jpg
    FORNI HALLG.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Ecavalino

Contributor
Loc.
San Francisco Bay Area
986a8a401b1e1f0b383f8677e3b9494e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk