• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pics of actual ButtStank Bronco Work (Restroyation) Now with Updates!

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
If you've seen the "Buyer Beware" posts - they usually focus on one guy who is known around here, and on facebook, as ButtStank, or Socks n Sandals. I have one of his "completely restored" broncos.

Started pulling everything out of the interior for sand blasting, and discovered my passenger seats were bolted THROUGH almost an inch of bondo! Why??? I mean, what goes through that brain of his???

Here are pics. Buyer Beware!

Attachments

• unnamed (3).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 583
  • unnamed (4).jpg
    unnamed (4).jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 575
  • unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 541
  • unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 504
Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Holy quacamole... :(

If you've seen the "Buyer Beware" posts - they usually focus on one guy who is known around here, and on facebook, as ButtStank, or Socks n Sandals. I have one of his "completely restored" broncos.

Started pulling everything out of the interior for sand blasting, and discovered my passenger seats were bolted THROUGH almost an inch of bondo! Why??? I mean, what goes through that brain of his???

Here are pics. Buyer Beware!

5001craig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'd never buy an EB with liner on it. Ever.

I learned this after I put it on mine and it covered all the imperfections up I was amazed. Ok...maybe not all the imperfections on her but most all of them over whatever it was installed on.

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
Got to give ol Socks-n-Sandals some credit for patience. It had to take a while for bondo that thick to set-up. What a piece of work!

I have one with liner but I also have pictures of the bare sheet metal so IF I ever sell it I got proof of what is under the liner.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
that is leveler you know like the stuff you put down for tile so the floor is even :)