• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pics of actual ButtStank Bronco Work (Restroyation) Now with Updates!

rydog1130

Bronco Guru
Jim can you please bring back the "buttstank" bronco chronicles on Facebook?

OP
OP
ObscureMachine

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
Jim can you please bring back the "buttstank" bronco chronicles on Facebook?

Ryan I would, but I deleted the page and don't have time to work on it. Plus, I haven't seen nor heard of him screwing over people in a while, which was the whole point of poking him with the facebook page. If I hear that he's back at it, I'll start it up again, and this time there will be an instagram for it as well!

Attachments

• Buttstankin.jpg
    Buttstankin.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 55

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Ryan I would, but I deleted the page and don't have time to work on it. Plus, I haven't seen nor heard of him screwing over people in a while, which was the whole point of poking him with the facebook page. If I hear that he's back at it, I'll start it up again, and this time there will be an instagram for it as well!

He's still at it, FYI. Sold a red uncut '69 recently and had another Bronco in the shop.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Yes sir, I don't blame ya...