• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MA 1970 Ford Bronco (EBAY)

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
Dang..... Every time I see something like this I get the urge to call Hagerty and bump up my coverage.

mebco09

Did I miss something. Did Massachusetts legalize marijuana lately?

Who thought it was a good idea to take a DA to this truck and then clear over it. Amazing.

namrekcad

Got that patina look
amazing what people are trying to get away with
He asking just a little to much

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
I love all of that paint dripping all over the exhaust. Stuff like that throws up red flags for me. Gotta love capitalism! I just hope nobody spends 1/4th of what he is asking on something like that.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
WOW

If that's worth $45K my 67 is worth $65K.

Screw it I will sell them all and pay off my house!!

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
He’s just a dreamer

We fondly refer to Massachusetts residents as massholes but that usually is uttered when you are sharing the road with them...

And for the record, I grew up in Massachusetts so I get to bash them! ;D

No Hay

Bronco Guru
We fondly refer to Massachusetts residents as massholes but that usually is uttered when you are sharing the road with them...

And for the record, I grew up in Massachusetts so I get to bash them! ;D

Ha! My buddies ex was from Boston. Whenever we drove as a group, she wasn't allowed to drive because she scared the shit out of us ;D

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Ha! My buddies ex was from Boston. Whenever we drove as a group, she wasn't allowed to drive because she scared the shit out of us ;D

No eye contact, just go . That is the rule!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
The frame and undercarriage looks so terrible.... Surface rusty frame is so much better than that gooped on black stuff. Why do so many people think that half assed painting a frame is gonna make their truck "restored"... Sorry guys, venting today! haha