• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Texas Metal! Want your Bronco to be on TV?? Houston Area

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
HOUSTON AREA FOLKS!!! OK first I have to say this is really short notice. If you want to be on TV and participate in an episode of the Velocity TV show Texas Metal - Here's your chance! That's the good news. The bad news (short notice) is it's tomorrow morning!!

Texas Metal in Houston has built a 70 Bronco for an upcoming episode. They will be debuting the Bronco to the owner tomorrow morning at 9:00 am at the Xtreme Offload Park and Beach in Crosby, TX. They would like some other early Broncos to be there and be in the show.

If you are interested and can make it with your Bronco:

Xtreme Offraod Park and Beach
1927 Gulf Pump Road
Crosby, Texas 77532

Arrive by 9:00 am, Tell them you are with the show Texas Metal. Call Patrick at 818-281-4747 when you arrive or if the gate has any questions.

If you can make this and rep LEBC that would be awesome!!

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
UPDATE! Time has changed to 1:00 to 4:00 pm due to the weather.

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
I've seen the show before.....I hope they don't disgrace the Bronco. A lot of what they do is cool...but nothing I'd ever do to a Bronco.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I've seen the show before.....I hope they don't disgrace the Bronco. A lot of what they do is cool...but nothing I'd ever do to a Bronco.

I’ve not seen what they’ve done to the Bronco. CB member @bsquared is planning to go. I’m sure he’ll post some pics. Although they might not let him take any or share them before the episode airs. But I agree even though their work is pretty nice, I’m not wild about some of their styling.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Looks like we'll have at least 2 in attendance. I'll post the air date when its announced. These guys will want to share their 15 minutes . . . er . . . seconds, of fame!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
WISH I could join in, but a little far for me...represent Gary!!

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I got a sneak peak at the Bronco they built - it looks really good! As expected from seeing episodes of Texas Metal they did put on bigger wheels than most of us on here probably would like, but everything else I saw looked damn nice.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
No pics until the episode airs. The guys were able to get lots of photos but they were asked not to post them publicly until the show has aired. It's expected to show sometime in late December. They said they were not just background shots but actually were filmed wheeling with the show's Bronco. We'll see how much air time they got! I'll post the date when it gets announced.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
We think the episode will be airing Dec 19 as Episode 6 on Velocity or the new Motor Trend channel. Be sure to check it out!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Its on my recording list already after the last notice... :)

buncha chebys so far..

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
I've watched that show,wow can't believe that dude is doing a bronco. All I've seen is lowered trucks and the occasional lifted rig with 28s.?:?

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I've watched that show,wow can't believe that dude is doing a bronco. All I've seen is lowered trucks and the occasional lifted rig with 28s.?:?

I've seen photos/videos of the Bronco. With the exception of the "too big wheels" it is a very, very nice build. Whatever you think of his builds the workmanship is top notch.