• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rampage full top sale palooza

Flying Pigs

Loc.
Elgin, IL
4WP has the Rampage full top discounted to $486.49. It gets better! The manufacturer has a mail in rebate of $100 Master Card Gift Card sent to you. Wait there is more......Free shipping. No, no thats not it.....they pay the tax. What? I get the concept...its an additional credit.....What?

So im filling out the order form.....Ding....A box pops up...enter your Email get an additional 5% off...OK, there has to be someone behind the curtain and messing with me....nope!

Still more....They will extend the manufacturers warranty for 66.03. Nobody does that.

OK...Got the soft top.....extended warranty for $528.20 + $100 pre-paid M/C
still to deduct.....$428.20

Without warranty it would be $462.17 + $100 prepaid M/C....total cost $362.17...

Oh, Honey....(you can use my wife's magic statement of "We would be stupid if we didnt do blah". It works on me....Im not stupid because then it leads to.......Remember the time you could have had the soft top for 362.

There is knowledge and then there is wisdom......Happy Thanksgiving. All the football players get to point to the sky....The Lord wants to make sure that you have an unobstructed view when your driving down the road....Thank you.

jl1000r

They must be out... can't find any listing for bronco at all?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

SDBMtber

Thanks for the tip! I ordered one up! Looks like a new style? Talks about a rail instead of snaps for the back window.

Bradsp8

Is it only offered in black these days? I would order one today if they offered Parchment/white.

pipeline010

that is an absolutely unbelievable deal. If I hadn't just picked up a BC i'd be all over this.

OP
OP
Flying Pigs

Flying Pigs

Loc.
Elgin, IL
Where does the 362 come from? Shouldn't it be 386?

Enter Email get an additional 5% off!
I was afraid to order because I thought they may throw more money at me if they thought i was walking away from their site.

There is other soft tops that I like better but for me, Im out topless or windows out and want the ability to cover up if the weather changes. Shipping and taxes is more expensive for the other top than this one.

IM willing to bet that the 4WP extended warranty is better than the manufacturer's warranty....probably no questions if there is a problem.....boom, new top!

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Enter Email get an additional 5% off!

It's not showing me a place to enter my email.

I called them up and asked about applying it to the order I made a few minutes ago thinking you may have made a typo, and they said I got the absolute best price available. So you got it for $462 or whatever, consider yourself to have won on a scratch off lotto ticket today.

OP
OP
Flying Pigs

Flying Pigs

Loc.
Elgin, IL
It's not showing me a place to enter my email.

I called them up and asked about applying it to the order I made a few minutes ago thinking you may have made a typo, and they said I got the absolute best price available. So you got it for $462 or whatever, consider yourself to have won on a scratch off lotto ticket today.

I was still researching the top and leaving and returning to and from the 4WP web site. A 3" X 3" box popped up that read enter your email and get an additional 5% off because they probably thought i was leaving without purchasing anything. My discounts applied was $117.57 and total was $528.20. I purchased the warranty for 66.03 and of course there was the 100 prepaid m/c yet to come. It would be 462.17 w/o the warranty.

My recommendation is to come and go from the 4WP site. I may have even started an order and left to check something that generated the 5% off box.

I took the winnings from my scratch off lottery ticket and bought 2 spill proof coffee mugs today. Yedi has showed the manufacturing community that a coffee mug price point is $20 now. My thermos cost $20 anyway I have a tendency to fall asleep with coffee so baby needs a spill proof mug or he will have to buy a new couch. Save here, spend there. it all equals out.

IM glad so many have taken advantage of the deal....There are some that believe that the only prayer necessary is "Thank you" and lo and behold there is a Thanksgiving day. Its a 2 day holiday for most....hmm.

B Rousseau

Loc.
Southaven
Rampage top

Thanks for the heads up. Bought the safari top first then decided later to go ahead and purchase the soft top. It will be waiting for when I'm ready to make it more weather proof and more of a daily driver.

Bradsp8

Boss Hugg, thanks for the heads up on it being available in white!

Just ordered one. White wasn't in stock so will be a couple weeks before it ships but looking forward it.

omureebe

Damn thanks! I've had a black Rampage but always wanted the white. DONE!