• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rampage full top sale palooza

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Boss Hugg, thanks for the heads up on it being available in white!

Just ordered one. White wasn't in stock so will be a couple weeks before it ships but looking forward it.

no problem. I don't even remember saying anything about the white. and I was wondering if I'd see a tracking number anytime soon. Guess not if they're out of stock. I really assumed they'd be drop shipped.

Bradsp8

Boss, you said it w/o saying it. The link you provided took me directly to the white top's model number. Black ends in xxxx01, white ends in xxxx02. Without your reply to this thread and that link I may have missed out on a great deal. Thanks again.

marjama

Contributor
Only negative (to me) is that these are the 'black crush' material and not the 'diamond'. My soft top is a good 15+ years old at this point and has seen much better days...I'm going to have to join in on the fun!

OP, thanks for sharing the deal!

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru

I only thought I'd get a deal like this when pigs fly....%)

Thanks again.

I give credit to flying pigs!

Only negative (to me) is that these are the 'black crush' material and not the 'diamond'.

While this is less than optimal, my end goal is to fit the pieces onto my hard top roof panel. So when this thing comes apart, i'll use it as a pattern and the hardware will already be in place.

And I have a new roll cage to install and weld up so the hard top needs to come off anyway. And while that's happening, I'm planning on redoing my dash and installing something for AC. I guess it's time to get started so I'm ready for summer....but I really want to enjoy driving it this winter for the first time maybe ever??

AND BTW, I did the tracking thing from my invoice email, and it says to have been shipped, but does not give a tracking number?

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Picking mine up at the 4WD near me. They called yesterday and said it should be in by end of next week.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
Sucks to see this a month after I received one from a Bronco supplier- oh well. At least I supported a Bronco house. Nice find!

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
4WP should give Flyiingpigs a bird dog check for all the business they are getting as a result of his post.

Bradsp8

Only negative (to me) is that these are the 'black crush' material and not the 'diamond'.

When considering the white top the crush pattern may be preferable due to the diamond having a deeper pattern or deeper grooves that will probably attract and hold more dust and dirt making it awfully difficult to keep clean. Crush pattern shouldn't trap as much dirt and dust.

marjama

Contributor
When considering the white top the crush pattern may be preferable due to the diamond having a deeper pattern or deeper grooves that will probably attract and hold more dust and dirt making it awfully difficult to keep clean. Crush pattern shouldn't trap as much dirt and dust.

That is definitely true - the crush pattern is much easier to clean!

Still, I like the look of the diamond pattern much better. I'm contemplating buying from one of the other EB vendors and still taking advantage of the $100 rebate from Rampage. Not as good of a deal, but still better than full retail!

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I got a tracking number today. Be here Tuesday. :( I wanted to drive to work next week....

OP
OP
Flying Pigs

Flying Pigs

Loc.
Elgin, IL
Only negative (to me) is that these are the 'black crush' material and not the 'diamond'. My soft top is a good 15+ years old at this point and has seen much better days...I'm going to have to join in on the fun!

OP, thanks for sharing the deal!

I was curious about the material finish also...Couldnt find a different part number so thinking the crush was old and diamond was the new version. Will see...top arrived late yesterday afternoon in Chicago....probably be delivered today so we will see.

Origin scan that came from the tracking number shows it originated in Buford, GA. Home headquarters for Rampage....old or new stock?

OP
OP
Flying Pigs

Flying Pigs

Loc.
Elgin, IL
It was black crush....now what to do with the tops in my garage..bikini and full. The bronco is going to need a dresser for the accessories...Good thing thing she doesnt have a shoe fetish.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nice... I"m sure you can't wait

Just got an email notifying me of a ups shipment scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Suddenly I don’t feel well... like I shouldn’t go to work tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
haha, I know that feeling. Bout to burn up a sick day myself SOON

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just got an email notifying me of a ups shipment scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Suddenly I don’t feel well... like I shouldn’t go to work tomorrow.

cough cough sniff sniff. Boss, I don't feel well:p

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Here’s hoping it’s all there.

15f95d65a97f29ee5e81df43c1cbb7de.jpg

e8ae40788b1ed41576af664e6bd1640f.jpg

ae803c85be06445771ca0a392fa5bb0f.jpg

e45909b5280489f94a3ae4dac9428006.jpg