• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rampage full top sale palooza

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I’m still working on getting mine put on.

I remembered to do the ppw to get the prepaid card but had trouble finding the barcode they want. Turned out the box is double boxed, which didn’t help it much, but I found the barcode on the inner box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info on the barcode. Getting ready to fill out my form so now I know where to find it.

omureebe

It's been over a month and I haven't received the top yet! I sent an email and had called the, (but closed). Did everyone who ordered one get one???
Thanks!
Omar

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
I got my soft top buy not my rebate Visa card. Soft top was in excellent condition. I had to call Rampage in GA because the first one they sent out was lost in UPS system.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I got my soft top buy not my rebate Visa card. Soft top was in excellent condition. I had to call Rampage in GA because the first one they sent out was lost in UPS system.

I’ve been meaning to post up here. My card shows “pending payment” when I check the status. I don’t know why they have to pend it. Just pay it!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Yikes.. that's a little bit scary, long as they come thru

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I finally got mine a few weeks ago while I was on vacation. It's been so long since I ordered it I have forgotten all the extra steps to get the additional discounts.

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Received my top pretty quickly but I picked it up at our local 4WD. Sent in my form for the $100 card. Last communication was that it was approved and would be delivered in 8 to 10 weeks.

Has anyone installed their top yet? I haven't had time to even open up the box.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Has anyone installed their top yet? I haven't had time to even open up the box.

I tried with my old cage. But it was too cold in the shop to get the stretch I needed so I pulled the cage and started on the new on.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My rebate card has been mailed according to an email I got this morning.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
My rebate card has been mailed according to an email I got this morning.

Just gonna stick w/my no top haha

MAYBE I should sell the damn near new bestop been just SITTING for 3 yrs and not used...

omureebe

I ordered a white top. No top and no card yet!

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Received an email yesterday that my card is on the way. We'll see soon I hope.

marjama

Contributor
I ended up ordering mine from JBG in black diamond for a few more bux while they were having their end of year sale. I did manage to get the $100 rebate, but it took a few emails back and forth after it was denied. Was never clear why...

Top showed up in pretty decent shape, but I haven't installed anything as of yet either. I'm in the middle of a fairly lengthy build, so it'll be a bit.

Thanks again for the initial heads up!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I ended up ordering mine from JBG in black diamond for a few more bux while they were having their end of year sale. I did manage to get the $100 rebate, but it took a few emails back and forth after it was denied. Was never clear why...

Top showed up in pretty decent shape, but I haven't installed anything as of yet either. I'm in the middle of a fairly lengthy build, so it'll be a bit.

Thanks again for the initial heads up!

Any kind of rebate is beneficial these days...

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Any kind of rebate is beneficial these days...

I'm about to buy the VA AC evaporator kit. This $100 card will go toward that. Along with the per diem from the trip I just made last week. Gotta get moving on some cold air.

OP
OP
Flying Pigs

Flying Pigs

Loc.
Elgin, IL
I had ordered a Bailie Bilt custom family cage in March, 2019 and the Rampage top was such a great deal that started this post and bought it in Nov, 2018. Installed the cage first and kicked around the soft top box for quite a few months. Its been installed for a couple months now and love my soft top. The Rampage top is supposed to fold down like a convertible but the Family cage obstructs the action. Made some easy hardware modifications so no tools are needed to fold it down so it stores on the back of the Bronco and found a jeep boot that works for the most part.

I want to drive around with the top off but want a top that sits on the tailgate to save room abd be easy to cover if it starts to rain. I have a soft top window bag to protect my windows also.

Attachments

• soft top 1.jpg
    soft top 1.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 75
  • boot5.jpg
    boot5.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 45
  • boot3.jpg
    boot3.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 52
  • boot6.jpg
    boot6.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 70
  • boot2.jpg
    boot2.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 69
  • soft top.jpg
    soft top.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 63
  • soft top 3.jpg
    soft top 3.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 56
  • soft top 2.jpg
    soft top 2.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 63
OP
OP
Flying Pigs

Flying Pigs

Loc.
Elgin, IL
The window bag is good size and I still have to fold them...cut some pool floaties so the windows dont get creased. When I install my back window, I put the window on with the top slacked either by the front or back not in the channels because the corners are on the roll bar and near impossible to zip. The sides I slide them in the channel and then zip them in....way easier. no locked up fingers pointing and cramping every 5 minutes.

I have the wiper cover installed for a Rampage top with the motor reversed. There is no provision for visors. The first attempt at rolling up the soft top after getting it down on the tailgate...messy.

The boot ($45) is a Smittybilt for a 4door Jeep JKU. Its not perfectly perfect and have 2 cinch straps under the boot to keep it neat....probably not needed.

Attachments

• messy.jpg
    messy.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 57
  • bronco2.jpg
    bronco2.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 57
  • bailie cage.jpg
    bailie cage.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 53
  • cage in 1.jpg
    cage in 1.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 57
  • bag.jpg
    bag.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Way to make that Jeep boot work! Looks like it was made for it.
And the BB cage is pretty slick too.

Paul

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Happy with the cage right..? ;)

I had ordered a Bailie Bilt custom family cage in March, 2019 and the Rampage top was such a great deal that started this post and bought it in Nov, 2018. Installed the cage first and kicked around the soft top box for quite a few months. Its been installed for a couple months now and love my soft top. The Rampage top is supposed to fold down like a convertible but the Family cage obstructs the action. Made some easy hardware modifications so no tools are needed to fold it down so it stores on the back of the Bronco and found a jeep boot that works for the most part.

I want to drive around with the top off but want a top that sits on the tailgate to save room abd be easy to cover if it starts to rain. I have a soft top window bag to protect my windows also.

OP
OP
Flying Pigs

Flying Pigs

Loc.
Elgin, IL
Happy with the cage right..? ;)

Oh yea, I thought at first I would be crammed in by the cage or sight lines would be blocked by bars. Not the case at all and dont even notice that it is there. I like having a 3 point belt on also. I like it alot.

Big selling point for me is that it came done and ready for paint. I rattle canned it flat black, stuck it in and bolted it down.

Thanks Paul- I was stalking Jeeps in store Parking lots and measuring them..

Attachments

• cage 3.jpg
    cage 3.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 29
  • cage 4.jpg
    cage 4.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 33
  • cage in 1.jpg
    cage in 1.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 24
  • cage in the air.jpg
    cage in the air.jpg