• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Christmas Bronco Art Gift Tags! 2018

Cooper

Loc.
Northeast
Thank you for doing this Kerri; now my friends and family will get a little bronco love this Christmas too. :cool:

ScanmanSteven

Bronco Guru
Thank you Kerri! I can’t wait to use these. A very Merry Christmas to you and your family.

BCH BRCO

Thanks you, very nicely done. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Came out spectacular as I expected... Nice work

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Here's a link to the gift tags for this holiday season. Just print them out in color on a nice heavy cardstock or full sticker sheet and cut them out and attach them to all those Christmasy things under the tree. Your local print shop can do it for you for super cheap if you don't have a home printer.

This year's piece features a blue Bronco inspired by a photograph Tasker supplied and a rather confused Santa. Is that a wrench Santa or is that a candy cane?

link to the full sheet of 9 tags:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EUigLVDY7ASUQTbYf1a-2zeunBaR8i4D/view?usp=sharing

Hope y'all like it :D

-KSM

(Disclaimer: As usual I ask that you print this out for your own personal use and not for resale! It's a pain in the a-- chasing down third party sellers on Amazon who pirate my art on Amazon ...and your cousin's sister's neighbor who has a shop on Etsy is just as annoying. Also, please don't share it on other social media sites. Thank you!)

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
that's fantastic .... L O V E IT !!!

not giving any or expecting any gifts !!!

heck don't feel like putting lights up on the house or getting a xmas tree this year !

but THANKS for doing this ...and merry Christmas !

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Love it, and my Wife, also named Kerri, was just blown away when she saw it!
Thank you!!

OP
OP
Ksm

Ksm

Bronco Guru
Love it, and my Wife, also named Kerri, was just blown away when she saw it!
Thank you!!

Really? Is she of Irish descent as well? I've met a few with this spelling and we're all Irish girls ;D (at least a good portion of the genetic mix, ha!)

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Great work as always Kerri! Thanks so much for sharing these.

I put them in an Avery label template so I can just peel and stick them.

Attachments

• 2018-12-16 12.16.23.jpg
    2018-12-16 12.16.23.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 66
OP
OP
Ksm

Ksm

Bronco Guru
Great work as always Kerri! Thanks so much for sharing these.

I put them in an Avery label template so I can just peel and stick them.

Ahhhhh this is the first present this year that I've seen them on :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thank you for posting this photo! Makes me feel all happy and squishy inside.

OP
OP
Ksm

Ksm

Bronco Guru
Back to the top! KSM does some cool stuff and I have used these tags the last few years for my packages.

Thanks KSM

You're most welcome. Sorry I haven't gotten a new design up. I'll make sure to start one for next year.

I do have a Bronco design for another item in the works... I've been posting more on Instagram these last couple of years (@kerriasm). But I'll be sure to post the Bronco designs here too, I know a lot of y'all are not on the big social media platforms!

Merry Christmas! :)

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Thanks, you rock girl!!!
Merry Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tommyg

Contributor
That's really awesome of you. Great holiday spirit, appreciate it!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
You're most welcome. Sorry I haven't gotten a new design up. I'll make sure to start one for next year.

I do have a Bronco design for another item in the works... I've been posting more on Instagram these last couple of years (@kerriasm). But I'll be sure to post the Bronco designs here too, I know a lot of y'all are not on the big social media platforms!

Merry Christmas! :)

life gets in the way right.. :)