• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Miracle Whip

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
He picked up on the spring loaded tag holder pretty quick. Have known people that had broncos for several years n didn't know that or why it did that.

Cartoon noises in the back lol.

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Got to get me a butter knife to get some work done on my Broncos.....

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
I was with him until "your not taking this thing in the Baja 1000";D Love the honest review. Good way to start Friday.

sk1nw4lk3r

These seatbelts look as if it didn't come with seatbelts and somebody was like "What about safety?" And they tossed them in the car. "Take these witchoo! Don't forget these!"

Great video!

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
His commentaries are awesome. And, it just shows that the Bronco isn't for everyone, especially for those that want more comfort and luxury. However, he did love it offroad, didn't he?

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
Entertaining! My LOL moment was in regards to seat belts.

It'd be fun to have him drive one with a more powerful engine.

lgdpt

"its like a tiny lady with a big booty"... maybe that's why I love Broncos?

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Haha - that was fun! Thanks for sharing. I don’t know what he’s talking about rattles and tinfoil noise...mine is quiet and smooth.

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Haha - that was fun! Thanks for sharing. I don’t know what he’s talking about rattles and tinfoil noise...mine is quiet and smooth.

Me either! Mine has the Ford advertised description "velvet smooth ride." ;D

Funny video but almost a little long.