• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Texas Metal Viewing Party! Houston, TX *** PREVIEW ADDED ***

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
As you may have seen in the previous posts about this, Texas Metal - the Velocity/MotorTrend show based in Houston - has built an early Bronco. Two of our members participated in the "reveal" to the owners and will be featured during the reveal part of the show! The show is hosting a Viewing Party when the episode airs on Wednesday (Dec 12!) from 7:30 to 10:00 pm at the Saint Arnold's Brewpub at 2000 Lyons Ave, Houston 77020. All LEBC members / Bronco owners in the Houston area are invited to attend! They said bring your rides!

Saint Arnold's Brewpub

Please reply to this if you can make it. I plan on being there!

Last edited:

crawln68

Bronco Guru
I am scared to see what they did to it. Knowing them, it'll be all Donked out with some ridiculous 24" rims and gigantic 15" lift with colored lights underneath it. I really hope that I am wrong.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I am scared to see what they did to it. Knowing them, it'll be all Donked out with some ridiculous 24" rims and gigantic 15" lift with colored lights underneath it. I really hope that I am wrong.

You are wrong except for the tire/wheel combo. The photos/videos I've seen look very nice, even understated a bit. Oh yeah, also except for the lights underneath!! (It does have lights underneath. So you're right about everything except the gigantic 15 inch lift. LOL)

But . . . from what I've seen it is a very nice and well built Bronco. The workmanship is top notch. I have not seen all the details so I'm looking forward to seeing the show. And it's pretty cool that they've invited the Club to the viewing party. Hopefully they'll have the actual Bronco at the party.

No Hay

Bronco Guru
I'm set to record it. I'll be watching until the 24" wheels and colored lights show up.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
All set to record it here too. Great idea w/the watch party..

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I'm set to record it. I'll be watching until the 24" wheels and colored lights show up.

The wheels are big but I don't think they are actually 24". But be sure to stay to the end to see the cameo roles of two fellow ClassicBroncos members @bsquared and @SHOBRONCO.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
IMG_0053_1840695203.JPG

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
I have to admit I love that show the best out of all of them. That Bill and his crew really work their assess off and build some super cool stuff. I do like the stuff they build,quality work for sure. ;D

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have to admit I love that show the best out of all of them. That Bill and his crew really work their assess off and build some super cool stuff. I do like the stuff they build,quality work for sure. ;D

I am with you on that. A lot of what they do is not my taste but the quality of the work is amazing. And it's a business, they are not a "Bronco" specific shop so they are going to build with the trend. It takes a lot of confidence in your ability to take a 100K+ 2018 vehicle and just start hacking it up.

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
Here's a preview of the show tonight.

Texas Metal Clip

Just with the clip alone, I can tell I won't like it. Especially the fact that they put all this work, but still end up with a regular off the shelf ignition switch. It didn't even have the typical stock ignition switch bezel. #HardPass

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Just with the clip alone, I can tell I won't like it. Especially the fact that they put all this work, but still end up with a regular off the shelf ignition switch. It didn't even have the typical stock ignition switch bezel. #HardPass

I was expecting some haters . . . but not because of the ignition switch! ;D

#giveitatry

tailpipe

Contributor
He's talking about an 8 inch lift on the thing. That would be interesting, we'll see...

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I see bronco teaser

Attachments

• 20181212_201745.jpg
    20181212_201745.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 70

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I predict a future owner will show up here in a year or so looking for a short hard top to fit this thing lol.