• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Clean wipe system windshield wiper system

Jolly Roger

Has anyone tried the clean wipe system from Newport wipers? came across it on the net. They make a system specifically for early broncos and it looks very simple and straight forward

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
That's what ICON uses on their Broncos - it's probably the best system there is for wipers on top of the windshield.

Todd Z.

66broncofan

Contributor
Does anyone have an idea how to cover the motor? I can't imagine an ICON letting that detail slip out the door.

Bronco4x4

Does it work with soft tops and bikini tops? We have a drop bracket now for the motor and was wondering if this new system will work.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
That's what ICON uses on their Broncos - it's probably the best system there is for wipers on top of the windshield.

Todd Z.

Good to know.. Thanks todd. maybe one day when I have a DD

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have been looking at all the different kinds of wipers. This is just a new one to add to the list.

chriskent85

Why not go with the 2 separate electric motors with the SYNCHRONIZING switch

wipers007.jpg

8225_2931_popup.jpg