• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN How to upload photos - Become a Contributor

70 sport WA

Had to post this...was reading one thread (something about emissions canisters) and noticed that just about every one of the posters was a "contributor". Well, it's great to be a member of a site that a high number of the posters want to support the operation without feeling compelled (read forced) to pony up fee. Many of us feel like it's worth it to contribute. Thanks to Jon and the rest of you. ;D

72BRONCObuilder

Loc.
Los Angeles
gd info

I am a newbie on this board but an old time owner. I am doing a wheels up restoration and the information on this board has been invaluable. The people on this board have been really great especially Saddleup, Jason, Supermottl...
The $12 is a small price to pay compared to all the mistakes I would have made on my own without the board........
thx,

Last edited:

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
paid my 12 dollars (paypal) but have not seen anything to indicate my upgrade

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
disregard my last message I am now a contributor great site

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
MarsChariot
Is this writeup available on CB.com somewhere and I am not finding it?

I need all the help I can get for this install!

MarsChariot's

'71 Sport, uncut NV3550, 411, PwrLok, Twin stick & '73

My Gallery

NV 3550 Installation Details
Tell ADMIN to post the detailed write-up I did about my NV 3550 installation. I sent it to this site for posting last August. 69patriot76 will vouch for the length and detail of the write-up. Sure will be nice when that gets posted finally. I am doing a lot of one-on-one e-mails to folks who want more info.

Otherwise send a message to my private mail on this site, and I can get it to you via e-mail. About 1Mb Word doc.

G

gtownky

Just made the contribution. Thanks for the great site. Just purchased my first bronco. Have been wanting one for years. Nice to see a great site like this out there for bronco lovers to come together at. Thanks again ;D

dezertchase

Loc.
phoenix
thanks

just sent contribution. Might not ever use photo ability, but I wanted to say thanks for making this site available for us night time bronco people.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
broncobilly_69 said:
Just became a contributor but I need a little help on how to resize my photos so I can post them.

First off thanks for helping support the site!

Take a look at this thread in the Test and Help forum for resizing pics. If you run into problems after reading that just post back to that thread and I'll help you out.

BroncoDon

Loc.
Laguna Hills, CA
I finally sent in my $ 12.00. I am not too swift on the puter. It took me 3 days to get a paypal account set up. I'm looking forward to the picture upload feature :cool:

dk5122

Loc.
Bel Air, MD
I just payed for my second year.. I think the first one was up. I got a notice for the mag in the mail. How can I check to see if you have my current mailing address? Thanks, Dan

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Dan, sounds like you're asking about a mag subscription rather than Contributor status here on the forums.

Bronco Driver Mag and I are totally different companies. To get info about your mag subscription please email staff@broncodriver.com or go to http://broncodriver.com

Thanks!

dk5122

Loc.
Bel Air, MD
admin said:
Dan, sounds like you're asking about a mag subscription rather than Contributor status here on the forums.

Bronco Driver Mag and I are totally different companies. To get info about your mag subscription please email staff@broncodriver.com or go to http://broncodriver.com

Thanks!

Sorry now I'm confused!! LOL I just sent in $12 to someone...hehe ;D

Edit: Where can I find how long my Contributor status is good for?

I called Bronco driver also to update my subscription... Thank you....

Last edited:

cbearly

Loc.
Wellington, Colorado
Hi Jon,
I mailed you a check this past Thursday. What's the process when paying my check? Do you wait for the check to clear before updating the contributor status?

Thanks.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
As soon as I get the check I upgrade your account. I haven't had any issues at all w/ bounced checks.

I'll check my PO Box today. Thanks!

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
dk5122 said:
Sorry now I'm confused!! LOL I just sent in $12 to someone...hehe ;D

Edit: Where can I find how long my Contributor status is good for?
Sounds like you're just sending money to everyone! Anyone else want to get in line? ;)

To check your Contributor status click on "User CP" in the upper left, then "Paid Subscriptions" down the left side. That will tell you when you started, when it expires and allow you to renew if needed.

Thanks!