• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Stock rear springs and assorted parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

looper125

Hey all looking for some stock rear leafs. I am also looking for stock seats,steering wheel and other assorted parts. Anyone have some of this stuff collecting dust let me know. If close enough I'll come and get it if not willing to pay for shipping. Also I'm looking for vacuum wiper motors also. Thanks

Russ

ogr

Loc.
Vail
Springs

I have a set of stock rear leafs off my 1968. I live in Vail,AZ a few miles east of Tucson. They would require new bushings but other than that are serviceable. Jim

Phil76

Loc.
Aransas Pass, TX
I've got a set of leafs that need new bushings, and blasting. Just pay shipping. Wish I'd have seen this earlier. We were in Spring just about a week ago.

tk1218

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Flower Mound
I have a set just like Phil76's, you can have them for free. I live in Dallas.

I also have a set of vacuum wiper motors, working condition is unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.