• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone have the BC Bronco power steps?

bronco loco

It never ends
Loc.
Long Island New York
I don't have the BC steps, but I just score a set of 1999-2006 Ford Super Duty Super Cab AMP Power Step Running Boards 10-02513-25 which are nos. These are similar to the new ones in production without the LED lights. Could not pass them at a cost a little more than 1/2 price as the ones from BC including shipping. The only thing I do not want to do is to get rid of the aux fuel tank. Oh well..
Post your install when you can.

Last edited:
OP
OP

76Bronco302

Loc.
Sherman, Tx
I don't have the BC steps, but I just score a set of 1999-2006 Ford Super Duty Super Cab AMP Power Step Running Boards 10-02513-25 which are nos. These are similar to the new ones in production without the LED lights. Could not pass them at a cost less than 1/2 price as the ones from BC including shipping. The only thing I do not want to do is to get rid of the aux fuel tank. Oh well..
Post your install when you can.

I will for sure. I think they will be here next week.

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
My buddy just installed these 2 weeks ago...WOW, they are a fantastic fit and work great.
Super clean fit, can't see them at all when retracted.

Highly recommend them to anyone.

1999-2006 Ford Super Duty Super Cab AMP Power Step Running Boards

Dpearce

I have them. Work and look great. Still in the middle of my build - will start a build thread soon. Here's a not so great pic of the step in the down position.

Attachments

• IMG_0989.jpg
    IMG_0989.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 1,016

Mmflpa

Loc.
Philadelphia, PA
I have them. Love them. Only thing was that I had delconick make a bracket and bolt them to the frame instead of the rockers

crutch

I'm interested as well. Any info on the mods that have to be made to the Ford Superduty steps would be great.

DEEPWOODS

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You don't need to do any mods just cut the boards to the length you want. There are some pics in my build thread . You could cut the wires and shorten them if you want.

doghows72

Bronco Guru
From looking online the super duty steps are the same cost as the BC kit? So why not just get the BC kit?
Or did I miss a sale somewhere? I want these on my rig but for $1300 ouch I'll climb for a while more lol.

crutch

I was searching online and found some on Amazon that are for the SuperDuty for about $1,100. I haven't ordered them yet though.

Alpacket

I hate to be negative, and I'm probably just too stupid, but I have a set of AMP's on my Wrangler (sorry) and absolutely hate them. The problem is, in winter, they simply don't work. I'm usually pretty forgiving on stuff, I think, but these are just a bad product IMO.

bronco loco

It never ends
Loc.
Long Island New York
I hate to be negative, and I'm probably just too stupid, but I have a set of AMP's on my Wrangler (sorry) and absolutely hate them. The problem is, in winter, they simply don't work. I'm usually pretty forgiving on stuff, I think, but these are just a bad product IMO.

As I can see, the wrangler have many options for steps, Broncos do not. I really don't use my bronco during the winter.

Last edited:

Dpearce

4 years

I've had them on my Tundra for 4 years and never had a problem. Great product IMO.

Scubadds

Is there a disable switch in the interior?

I could imagine wanting to not have them opening if you were off roading and wanted to get out while on rocks or in mud...