• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Soft top for 69’ bronco 1/2 cab

Neely78

Has anyone seen any type of soft top for the back half of one of these? I’d like a way to cover my stuff and my dog. Thanks!

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Never seen one. Wonder if BC Broncos' soft top would lend itself to it? Or perhaps they're working on one.
Otherwise, not aware of anything off-the-shelf in the design you're looking for.

I'm sure plenty of shops would do a custom setup, but the pricing for a one-off is obviously more than the typical store bought stuff. Depends on your budget then, but it can be done.

Good luck.

Paul

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Oh, and welcome to classicbroncos too Neely!

Hope you find what you are looking for. Let us know if you come up with something. I'm sure you're not the only half-cab owner that would like a good-looking cover.

Maybe Can-Back? Are they still "back" in business?

Paul

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Has anyone seen any type of soft top for the back half of one of these? I’d like a way to cover my stuff and my dog. Thanks!

Welcome to the site.. Seen a few one offs on the forum here and there..

Post some pics of your rig :)

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
I see a lot of short bed trucks that have soft top camper shells. Best top and Softopper I think are some of the brands, maybe they do custom work as well.

Good luck with your search.

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I saw this on Tom's "Duck" build thread and thought it might be a possibility. Btw, anyone know where to find those mirrors?

Attachments

• mirrors and top.jpg
    mirrors and top.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 126

taipeichris

Bronco Guru
Hi,
I saw a tan 1/2 cab soft top with a tonneau cover on here years ago. I wish I remember whos it was. It looked cool. Keep us posted if you find one.
:cool:

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Try someone who makes boat covers, or if you live in Amish country, there are lots of guys who make buggy tops and probably will do custom work. At least around here you might find that.

Gretchen BCB

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Kerrville, TX
BC Broncos has a half cab soft top very close to production. Jason installed one on a customer's Bronco and wanted to rework a few areas for better fit and easier installation. It should be finalized in the next few months. Canvas choice will be the same 20 colors as the soft top and will not include the side embroidery as in the picture.

Attachments

• 2352.jpg
    2352.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 152

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
BC Broncos has a half cab soft top very close to production. Jason installed one on a customer's Bronco and wanted to rework a few areas for better fit and easier installation. It should be finalized in the next few months. Canvas choice will be the same 20 colors as the soft top and will not include the side embroidery as in the picture.

Those will be kick ass Gretchen.. Thanks for sharing

kat

Loc.
Bristol

Yes..Take my money!!!!!!

Would be awesome if that top was able to take the back half off just leaving the very top..like a bikini top

Gretchen BCB

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Kerrville, TX
Yes..Take my money!!!!!!

Would be awesome if that top was able to take the back half off just leaving the very top..like a bikini top

The sides and back are removable just like our full soft top. So you will be able to ride safari style in your half cab too.

bronco1017

Hurry up. Please.

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
I think Neely is looking for a cover for the BACK HALF of his - sorry, HER - Bronco in addition to the normal half cab top, not a soft top half cab top.

Am I correct??

Last edited: