• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Trivia - guess when, where, and more

trekgurl

so I happen to be perusing my inner wild child days and came upon this little beauty. Ok boys n girls put down shot glasses and put your thinking caps on (or what's left of it;D) and lets take a little trip,,,,,,tell me where and when?

I don't wanna give any clues as yet,, but thinking I got me a real stumper here,, but then I'm sure there's probably some real bronco freaks (more freak than me) that would remember this.

OP
OP
T

trekgurl

nice,,, too easy I guess,,, but it takes a real aficionado to watch this movie and pick that out..... and not the girl on the motorcycle %)

my mom wouldn't let me see that movie because of that and I have my own ,, haha go figure..

djhudson05

That is Hard to spot in the movie. If you blink you miss it. It is about 20 minutes into the movie. Good movie.

djhudson05

There are also a few episodes of "The Six Million Dollar Man" with Broncos. In one episode they refer to a Bronco as a jeep. I will see if i can find them and get pictures. Wonder what happened to all those Broncos in those early movies and tv shows.