• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Transferring a tech build from another site...

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
Evening...I'm wondering if somehow I can transfer a tech article I've been doing on another smaller local site to this one for more feedback/ideas?

I'm lowering seats, installing ORI's on each corner, 4 linking the rear, stuffing 40"s under the fenders (narrowed a D60 over 5"), and determined to have 6" uptravel with only 2 1/2" suspension lift over a stock EB.

Anyway, long involved thread...

thanks!

Brian
nvrstuk@elltel.net

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Sorry Brian for not replying earlier.

The only way of transferring that I know of is to cut and paste your info from there to here. If you post or PM me a link of where your tech article is I might be able to be more help with specifics.

OP
OP
nvrstuk

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
Here ya go Jon!

Thanks

http://northwestclassicbroncos.com/s...n-to-SEFI-EDIS

It's also on my sig line. Not sure how I would do the pictures. I would edit out all the chit-chat if you get a chance to transfer it over sometime....just email to let me know if/when you did it. No language or issues on this build...like this site, we keep it appropriate.

thanks

Brian
nvrstuk@elltel.net