• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Jon Melton, our Bronco Youtube brother!

tommyg

Contributor
the only Youtube channel I subscribe to. The videos are incredibly helpful and entertaining!

OP
OP
Bonefizz

Bonefizz

Contributor
Loc.
The poor house
Jon just bought a new Bronco! Check out his YouTube page. This one is gonna be from the frame up. Nice work Jon, can't wait to see your progress!

jonmelton

I also just posted my Bronco for sale on Facebook Classifieds... Yikes! I'm not allowed to blame my wife, so let's just say, "I really only want one Bronco..." Yeah thats a lie.

But, someone else can enjoy the work I've done on my Bronco, while I build Bronco #2

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
GOOD luck with that brother!!! looking forward to it!

OP
OP
Bonefizz

Bonefizz

Contributor
Loc.
The poor house
I don't know if people know the rock crawler royalty that helped you load that Bronco. Ian Johnson and Kevin Tetz? You glossed over that in the video! I grew up with those two. I'm a big fan of the Four Wheeler TV show.

NashBronco

Loc.
Flowood, MS
Jon, I am a Nashvillian at heart. Born, raised and lived there for 32 years(38 now). Have loved your YouTube videos. They have inspired me to take on projects that I never thought I could and even some that I shouldn’t have. None the less, I am better for it. Look forward to watching the new project progress.

Would love to see your new project next time I am in Nashville.

Houston

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You should post it on here also for all of us that don't have facething.

Dlish

I don't know if people know the rock crawler royalty that helped you load that Bronco. Ian Johnson and Kevin Tetz? You glossed over that in the video! I grew up with those two. I'm a big fan of the Four Wheeler TV show.

x2. John just casually mentioned Ian, shit hanging out at his shop would be top on my list.