• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Slammed Bronco

bronconut73

Bronco Guru

I know its not y'alls style...
But I was a mini-truck kid back in the 80's.
Read everything guys like Brian McCormick (BMC) and Steve Stillwell wrote well into the 90's.
Had slammed S-10's and Rangers as well as a few '88 to '97 Tahoes and Pick Ups with a Syclone thrown in for fun.
Had my eb the whole time too.
By the late 80's I discovered writers like Rick Pewe' and our very own Jim Allen. They restored my love for all things off road that I had as a tween ager...

I love the slammed Bronco.
It is another example of how the shape of these rigs are truly special .....it is not just us off roaders or gear heads,.... the whole world can now see how beautiful these things are. The extremes of how they are often built from slamm'd to sky'd and everything in between proves they truly are design genius.....

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I love the slammed Bronco.
It is another example of how the shape of these rigs are truly special .....it is not just us off roaders or gear heads,.... the whole world can now see how beautiful these things are. The extremes of how they are often built from slamm'd to sky'd and everything in between proves they truly are design genius.....

Well put./\/\/\

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
Doesn't look like it would do very well off road... not my cup of tea.
someone did put alot of work into it though.

mudstud

Contributor
Bronco Bonehead
Loc.
Excel
I don’t particularly like it but the way I see it if someone gets tired of it being slammed I don’t think it would be hard to get back to a more original form. Put a transfer case and D44 in. Better than a rusted out and wasted body.

chuckyb

Contributor
Not my thing either but I do appreciate the creativity and work that went into it!!