• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 79 F150 super cab 4x4 not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
There is a very decent looking 79 for sale down the road from my place. Sign says it's an Arizona truck. I looked at it briefly and the frame is very clean. Seems to have most of the chrome trim. 400ci engine. PM me with a cell number or email I can send pics. Happy to help locally etc if you are interested

Hank

Last edited:

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
you are a good dude to pass that one along Hank!!

Attachments

• hank.jpg
    hank.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 164

ruckin69

Contributor
Thanks again Hank. Spoke to owner. Definitely a good project truck. Factory AC and PS but doesn't work. Had a 351 originally but now a 400. Needs work but seems like a great start.

OP
OP
hankjr

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
looks like the truck has a new owner. I noticed it was gone on Friday and still gone this morning.

Hank

Status
Not open for further replies.