• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OK 1966 Affordable Start - lots of work - not mine

EB70

I'd buy that in a second, I like rough Bronco's. But......it is way too far away. Be a good crawler builder.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I'm only a couple hours away, in to 66's, and I have no interest at that price. Not much left of it. It was on a fb group page a couple of weeks ago. Not a u13 or it wouldn't have been for sale now :) Still wouldn't have paid that for a u13 in that condition I don't think.

Okbroncoman

Need help, anyone near Marlow coming to Tulsa this week?

I need a rear seat pick up and dropped off.

I hate to ask, but there is no way I can do a 3 1/2 hour trip one way, this week.

Three kids starting school and full week of work, just not enough hours in the week.

And again I hate doing this.

https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/pts/d/early-ford-bronco-rear-seat/6252388384.html

I've texted the guy and it's a go just need it paid for and picked up. And dropped off. I have a brother that lives in Broken Arrow, where it can be dropped off and paid for or I can meet in Tulsa.

This is the same guy
Thanks brent

okorangebrnco

Bronco Guru
I will be going to OKC this next weekend, 08/11- 08/13. I can be the middle man and meet for the seat and bring to Tulsa.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Another fine example of the EB brotherhood!

I did not even realize the rear seat had no springs, learn something new every day on here