• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA California

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronco italiano

Contributor
Bronco Guru
!979 F-250 4x4 part out
400m with Smog equipment still intact-400
Dana 60 rear axle-sold
435 NP with 205 t-case- 400
Body not bad at all for age, bed is 8 foot nice for age, but by no means perfect-500
Doors- 100 each
cab/fenders/hood-500
email for pics

entire rig less: steering column/gear and front drive axle/leaf springs

Last edited:

661buster1963

I thought you were selling the ‘state of California’. I know we’re not supposed to comment on price unless asked but 2,000$ for the state is a little high. Anyway here is a bump to the top

broncosam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I thought you were selling the ‘state of California’. I know we’re not supposed to comment on price unless asked but 2,000$ for the state is a little high. Anyway here is a bump to the top

I agree, that's what I thought too, state of California for sale. But even at the price of just $2.00, I doubt I'd be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.