• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA WTB 73 OEM Grille and bottle jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

73bronco302

looking for an oem 73 grille.

When I bought my 73, I noticed that my existing body parts are "thin-worn out metal."

Fixed most of this as I have since acquired NOS 40year old L+R front fenders, and entire L+R rear quarter panels (from door jab to tailight to rear wheel tubs - an impossible and expensive, new in box from NJ distributor with sticker dated 1979).

My grille is sort of a sorry "thin" looking piece of metal.

Looking for a good to excellent grille if someone has one.

After I bought my bronco, I noticed there was no jack. Wonderful! Greatly appreciate if anybody has any original bottle jack, tie down clamp (it appears to fasten under the hood??) , jack handle, and-or any other related items (not sure if there are any). Don't need them all at once. Piecemeal acquisitions work of these items is great.

If anybody has the above, I would be interested. There is a good chance I can pay "top dollar" if looks good.

thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.