• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI Wanted - Dash for 73 or newer

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronconut1

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have a 74 uncut dash complete with AM radio, cluster (Nice), with wire harness. Very nice condition. $500.00 Mike @ 309-303-5424

RVB

Contributor
73+ Dash

This is the nicest dash I have ever had. No rust, no dirt, no dents. Mocked up for a project that did not happen. I would want $250 for the bare dash with glove box and ash tray. Gauge cluster, light bars, switches, defroster vent could be purchased extra if needed.

Shipping would be extra.

Thanks, Rex

Attachments

• IMG_0775.jpg
    IMG_0775.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0774.jpg
    IMG_0774.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0776.jpg
    IMG_0776.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0777.jpg
    IMG_0777.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 32
OP
OP
mjschneidy

mjschneidy

Thanks for the reply's. I'm really just looking for a bare shell that's in better shape than the one I have. Don't need anything attached to it. Whatever I find I expect to strip/blast it and paint it factory correct color.

Cannon123 - I'll try to call you tonight, curious what you have since you are in Michigan.

Rex - I'll keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.