• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Top Factory Paint

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
Sorry for the uninformed question. How do you tell the factory color of the top.

69 Sport

I posted a picture. Color is light tan to me.

Attachments

• top.jpg
    top.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 63

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Wimbledon white was the color. It does look yellowish or eggshell at times.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
The pic looks like the top was repainted the wrong color. WW is whiter than that but still an off white as okie said.

chuckyb

Contributor
Wimbledon white is correct. Same as Mustangs and other Fords of the era. My Mustang has been repainted in correct PPG Wimbledon white and often looks yellowish depending upon the light. It is definitely not a "bright white".

Attachments

• IMG_2948.jpg
    IMG_2948.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 50
OP
OP
69broncofun

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
Cool thanks for the pic. I think the PO painted it another color. I like the color on this one from Bronco Hut.

Attachments

• broncohut.jpg
    broncohut.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 28