• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Newbie, looking for Dallas Members

Billsboat

Loc.
Rowlett tx
Okay, I'm gonna call it....cars and coffee it is. So sorry for any one this has left out! Plz, who ever knows how to get this on the lebc web sight, would u plz post, thanks!

So let's plan the next get together. So my thinking is it's still gonna b hot, so a weekend morning may still make sense. Some input on location would be great....

txtruk15

Contributor
Loc.
Highland Village, TX
Okay, I'm gonna call it....cars and coffee it is. So sorry for any one this has left out! Plz, who ever knows how to get this on the lebc web sight, would u plz post, thanks!

So let's plan the next get together. So my thinking is it's still gonna b hot, so a weekend morning may still make sense. Some input on location would be great....

didn't get a response from LEBC on posting it on their calendar, but I did post it to the early broncos google groups page, which links from their website...

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/lebc/Ylxvbg8p7CA

redwards69

Loc.
Double Oak, TX

Excellent! I should be there. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
I will be there baring anything with the little one. Wish my Bronco was running anyways. Hope to see you all there.

Dana

txtruk15

Contributor
Loc.
Highland Village, TX
planning on showing up around 7:30-8, but bronco is in the shop so I will have to just enjoy looking at everyone elses this month!

Bob